Fresh from the UK ~ a Sleek Makeup Haul
Hello Gorgeous Gals & Beauty Lovers
What a way to start the weekend and make my Friday cause I received my order from Sleek Makeup from the UK (they do some pretty fine international shipping to Canada I have to say) I ordered it only last week!
Originally I had tried Sleek Makeup through a friend and fellow Makeup Artist Diana (in the UK) and we had done a beauty package swap. In mine she had included one of the i-Divine eye palettes (yes they are oh so divine) and one of their blushes. I was so impressed by the products, pigment and the price that the only tough part this order was not buying everything! Some will go into my professional makeup kit and others into my personal makeup bag ; )
See a list below.
clockwise starting at top left:
- Blush By 3: “Pumpkin” shown (ordered all 5)
- i-Divine Eye Palettes, “Oh So Special” is shown (also got Sunset)
- Pout Paint lip color “Minx”
- Eye Dust pot shown in “Vintage”
- gift mini High Shine Gloss “Magic Strawberry
- Eau la la waterproof pencils for lips/eyes/brows (shown top to bottom: Molasses, Venom, Tonic, Melba)
I can’t wait to play and work with them. I have a dinner party this evening so I’ll probably try out a few of them tonight. You really can find great products with real color in them with out breaking the bank, even if it’s across the Atlantic. Stay tuned for upcoming reviews.
Until Next Time ~ Melody xo